Saturday, October 2, 2010

October Mission UT MD Anderson Cancer Center

Hi Everyone! Thank you for taking the time to read this post! I am very excited to get started with this month's mission. This month will be the UT MD Anderson Cancer Center for a month long card drive to benefit those affected by breast cancer.

It would really help boost their moral to know that a complete stranger thought about them and made them a card just for encouragement and thoughtfulness. I hope that you will join me in this important cause.

Anything that you can do to help and encourage would be much appreciated. Some ideas for the cards would be: Hello, Hi, Thinking of you, Thank you, Thinking of You, Warm Wishes, Let Your Light Shine, Smile, and Happy Birthday. Please try and send an envelope along with your card, if possible.

I'll be sure and update how many cards we have donated.

Please have your cards to me no later than October 31st.

Send them to this address:

Compassionate Cards
PO Box 1145
Gig Harbor, WA 98335

Please do not hesitate to ask questions. Thank you in advance to all that can participate! I know they will appreciate them dearly. :0) Julie.

1 comment:

  1. I left a comment at SCS too...I mailed a package of 10 cards with envelopes today. Sorry that they won't make it before the 31st, but they are on the way.

    ReplyDelete